Recruiter - Talent Scout, Japan
Nutanix is searching for a Recruiter to identify and assess talent for our Team.
- Work with lead recruiters & hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Proactively build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix and all it has to offer the Industry's top talent.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Bizreach, Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- High Tech industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant tech skills, target companies, sales communities, and university sources.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Results oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation, and flexibility in dealing with dynamic situations.
- Proficient Japanese and English language skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS degree (EE, CS or technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 10 years of related work experience in a search firm or in-house recruiting/sourcing to include internet sourcing and cold calling.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.