Intern - Associate Sales Development (Dutch speaking)
At Nutanix we truly believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing office in the Netherlands, we are looking for a pro-active bright Business Development Intern to help support Nutanix outside Sales Representative(s).
The Sales Development Intern will be responsible for directly supporting Nutanix Sales Representative(s). This role will be responsible for calling into both existing and new customers, working with marketing to develop strategy and with inside sales to build the brand. In addition, the Intern will also work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing sales environment where everyone makes an impact.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Sales Opps team within the Sales business with data cleansing and data integrity;
- Supporting individuals within the sales team on Account Mapping and alignment;
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure Account alignment on in-house systems;
- Assisting with digital marketing, data clean up and helping the team to follow up on sales leads;
- Attend industry events and help drive traffic to these events; Opportunities to visit business partners as well.
- Take ownership of communication and alignment in case of Virtual Events and Channel Partner activities between marketing and Inside Sales
- Be the bridge between our Sales Development team and Marketing by analyzing marketing campaign outcomes (e.g. Revenue, obtained meetings etc.)
- Implement a new SaaS tooling to enhance the sales development team results. Outreach as a mass mailing tool could be seen as an example. Ideally the intern will master the solution and educate the team. (another example could be Drift)
- Developing sales skills within IT with inbound and outbound leads.
- Currently working towards Bachelor or Master's degree
- Fluency in both Dutch & English is required
- Thick-skinned, aggressive, and ambitious with a relentless work ethic
- Willing to hunt and do what it takes to find the right lead
- Outgoing and love to talk to people, especially on the phone
- Willing to do data entry
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.