Sr. Partner System Engineer - Russia
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix has an established channel in Russia and has a smaller number of focus partners with differing levels of maturity with respect to selling and consulting on Nutanix technology. The channel SE’s objective is to enable a core community of partner technical people within our focus partners to naturally and effectively sell Nutanix technology.
- Along with the channel managers develop and execute business plans for the focus partners
- Build a community of technical champions within the focus partners
- Understand and drive Nutanix certifications within the focus partners
- Develop and deliver bespoke technical training programmes for focus partners depending on their level of maturity with Nutanix technology
- Provide technical leadership and support for partners in their sales cycles, which may include shadowing partners for all aspects of presales engagements with their customers and prospects. This may include presentations, product demonstrations and POCs, as well as assisting with RFP/RFI/ tender responses. Some assistance with post-sales engagements may also be required
Wider partner community
- Build a community of technical champions within the wider channel landscape, including leading an online social community (currently using Slack)
- Develop and deliver more generic technical training programmes for the wider partner community
The Partner Systems Engineer candidate should have the ability to assimilate new technologies, have proven channel experience at both the C-level and line management level, and be technically strong enough to establish credibility with technical leaders. Working in tandem with the Nutanix channel managers requires the candidate to have knowledge and experience in sales methodologies and a keen focus on driving positive business outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience in a customer facing technical role working with IT infrastructure
- Channel/Partner SE experience within an IT vendor
- Technical experience, including ‘hands-on’, with server virtualisation technologies, data centre consolidation, and/or server technologies is highly desirable
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success
- Proven track record of developing and delivering training programmes
- Ability to lead and influence the technical community within the Nutanix channel with a structured approach, as well as being highly responsive to the many requests that derive from the multiple projects that this role will touch
- Proven track record of using social media tools to develop communities is highly desirable
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity
- Willingness to travel within Russia & CIS on a daily basis. A small amount of intercontinental travel will be required
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.