Member of Technical Staff
Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one- click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Design and develop IAM (Identity and Access management) Product for Nutanix Hybrid Cloud
- Architect software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components and strive to launch them as a set of micro-services
- Scale your software to a massively distributed infrastructure both on-prem as well as on cloud infrastructure.
- Understand intrinsic details about key distributed design principles like CAP theorem, PACELC etc. and ability to apply that is virtualized environments.
- Closely research and monitor developments in open source software communities in the distributed cluster management areas
- Interact with other teams across the system software stack to clearly communicate and express your requirements and design
Qualifications and Experience:
- Architect and Design Microservices in a virtualized environment
- Excellent design and coding skills in any one of C/C++, Go, Python
- Working experience on AWS, GCP will be an advantage
- Working knowledge on CI/CD pipeline on both on-prem and Cloud will be helpful.
- Working experience on IAM (Identity and Access Management) SSO, IdP will be plus
- Prior experience on Kubernetes, Docker will be helpful.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and solve difficult problems spanning across multiple teams
- Identify gaps and limitations in current architecture and propose phased improvements
- Comfortable working with RESTful APIs
- Ability to groom junior engineers in the team
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Bachelor’s and Master’s/PhD (preferred) in Computer Science
- 4+ years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.