Product Security Architect
We are looking for Product Security Architect to be a part of our fast growing Xi Product Security team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- System Design - Distributed Software Systems design
- Expertise in two or more technology domains including - Container Security, Linux Internals, Web Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Data Center Networking, Trusted Computing
- Experience in public cloud, private cloud or on-prem products
- Experience in designing and building Security controls
- Secure coding practices with experience in one more programming language implementations
- Working across cross functional teams, ability to reverse engineer products
- Creation of concise security requirements, directly relevant to the product
- SDL experience working and influencing teams
- Expertise collaborating with product teams on threat modeling and design reviews
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and vulnerabilities and sharing this knowledge in the context of architecture and product design reviews
- Bachelor or Masters degree, 7+ years of experience in security architecture and design, focused on cloud, systems and application security
- Experience working with hyper-converged infrastructure solutions and hypervisors / virtual machines
- Experience working in cloud environments like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Self-driven, with a sense of responsibility and an internal drive to complete projects
- Experience working with engineering groups, creating secure and scalable architectures, controls and policies, preferably in cloud environment
- Experience in software delivery mechanism, hands-on technical role preferred, with the belief that architecture and sound design benefit from practical experience.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]. #HP
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.