Senior Salesforce Developer
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements, and company goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, and develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
- Provide support to end-users to resolve any salesforce-related issues.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure the highest code quality and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
- Evaluate application software packages and make buy vs. build recommendations to management.
- Stay informed on Salesforce releases, platform enhancements, and AppExchange to recommend features or add-ons for app optimization.
- Configure and administer the salesforce platform by following best practices.
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Nutanix's products, parts, and services.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce Application Development with strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks.
- Expertise in Apex Triggers, Classes, Controllers, LWC, Aura
- Experience in integrating web services, developing REST APIs, SOAP APIs.
- Possess excellent software architecture, design, and problem-solving skills
- Strong unit testing abilities and attention to detail
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform
- Preferred Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II And/Or Admin Certified
- Salesforce CPQ experience is a plus
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process, and code versioning systems like Github, etc.
- Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contributes individually
- Must be a good learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.