Product Manager- AIOPs
We are looking for a Product Manager to join and be a part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix AIOPs team. AIOPs team is building Prism Ops, a solution to bring the smart automation to the data center operations. You will work closely with engineering, sales, product marketing and alliance teams. You will help drive roadmap, growth and adoption of the product. The position will be based at Nutanix HQ in San Jose, CA and will require occasional travel.
- Responsible for roadmap and direction for Nutanix Prism Ops including application discovery, monitoring, and automation.
- Partner and closely work with engineering to define customer stories, product requirements, use cases and priorities
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, partner ecosystem, program management, support, marketing, etc.) to drive roadmap execution
- Evangelize, provide customer advocacy and briefings to deliver and promote Prism Ops
- Provide ongoing field support as needed to drive high customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Drive field and partner enablement in collaboration with marketing and enablement teams
- Author, build and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in organization with outbound teams
- Have a bias for action and demonstrate ownership for domain.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science required, MBA preferred
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of monitoring, automation, and virtualization.
- Proven track record of product building and working closely with engineering, and experience in go-to-market strategy and planning
- Strong customer and field facing experience to embody the voice of the customer while working with engineering teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level executives.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments in a multi geographic distributed team
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.