Analyst Relations Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
What You'll Do
The Analyst Relations Manager is a key role for Nutanix. You will be responsible for communicating the disruptive vision of Nutanix to some of the smartest analysts at leading firms around the world. You will gather feedback and separate real insights to help to influence product strategy and company direction as it relates to market positioning and competitive outlook, with the overarching goal to help the Nutanix sales teams win!
Who You'll Work With
At Nutanix, the Manager of AR works with all C-level executives, and in particular with the Chief Product & Development Officer, Product Marketing, and Product Management. You will work with multiple internal parties that will enable you for success and will be brought in on an as-needed basis as the subject matter experts. This role will report into the Director of Analyst Relations.
Who You Are
- You are a fearless, self-starter. You are confident communicating and interacting with C-level and E-level staff
- You are confident in speaking your mind and tailoring your message for high impact, and you are authentic in doing it.
- Process-oriented. You are able to define, plan and execute projects in a scalable manner.
- Can you see the big picture? And look around corners? Welcome.
- Can you recognize opportunities to deliver both inbound and outbound education and information-sharing programs from the plethora of analyst insights?
- Relationship builder. You can quickly connect with industry analysts relaying the Nutanix narrative, capabilities, and competitive differentiation to analysts from tier-1, tier-2 and discipline specific industry analyst firms.
- Chaos Solver. You embrace the entropy and create the dynamic equilibrium of calm.
- You are dedicated to the often challenging aspects of bringing groups of VIPs together.
- Articulation in both written and oral form a must. Let’s talk about it!
- Results oriented. You are committed to quality of product and service, with the desire to raise the bar and do things differently as we create.
- You know your stuff! You've worked extensively with analysts for 5+ years and know how to apply your experience.
- You have a solid understanding of MQs, Waves, Landscapes, Forecasts, and SAS days.
- 5+ years in technology business working with Analysts
- BA/BS Degree
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.