Sr HRIS Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Sr. HRIS Analyst will be part of the Global People Services organization. A key element of this role will be to manage all HRMS activity and act as a bridge between HR/Payroll/IT and our external Application Management Support teams to ensure that technical development and performance of Nutanix HR systems meets HR & business needs and in alignment to the HR roadmap. This role will also be in constant communication with various stakeholders and ensuring that interdependent HRIS projects are meeting objectives and timelines. The priority of the role will be the further development of the single source of record for HR data – Workday HCM, maintaining and proactively ensuring consistent, high quality data, and its use to enhance system processes and procedural workflows. This role will be required to address global break/fixes, enhancements, and internally advise on other projects that require integrations with other platforms. On an on-going basis, the role will be required to develop an understanding of stakeholders’ requirements and deliver improvements to the Global People Services offerings and optimization of our systems.
Key Success Indicators:
- Data integrity and user adoption
- Utilization of HR systems that drive enablement and program adherence
- Utilization of Dashboards
- Leverage of data and metrics that drive continuous improvement
- Timely deployment of enhancements that meet the business needs
- Best in class security of data is the foundation for all HR systems
- Skilled in requirements definition, business process design, configuration, testing, reporting, documentation, training and support of Workday Human Capital Management System
- Ability to design, prototype and present new HRIS components (Dashboards & reporting tools)
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to translate requirements or issues into actional plans and working solutions
- Demonstrated capabilities towards operational & process excellence
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems and address HR & business needs
- Minimum 3 years of Workday Core HCM , Benefits, Compensation, advance comp, Absence , Integrations and system administration experience
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Workday security and custom reports
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex technical system solutions
- Demonstrated performance for driving efficiencies and performance
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Master’s degree
- Serve as the Core HCM COE overseeing the ongoing design and build of hire to retire business processes.
- Serve as strong consultative partner to HR COEs across HR.
- Provide day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes in systems per change control guidelines
- Partner with HR Analytics team on delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Act as the internal SME and technical expert on required integrations
- Provide support for the internal global Human Resources and Payroll teams for functional and technical user questions and problems related to HRMS
- Liaison between functional (HR) and technical (SaaS) areas for enhancements and production support issues
- Manage the integration of the HCM application and reports with other business systems and vendors where required
- Ensure that system controls and processes meet all internal and external audit requirements
- All other duties as assigned
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.