Nutanix Trainer Europe
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a passionate technical trainer to join the Education Services team, teaching courses related to Cloud and computer virtualization. Besides being organized and able to work independently within a larger team, you have a proven track-record in the fast-paced field of virtualization and Cloud. Candidates should have the ambition and ability to learn new cutting-edge computer technologies quickly and are able to convey this knowledge to IT professionals.
This position can be based out of Belgium, France, Ireland, Germany, Scandinavia, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, and the UK.
About Nutanix Education Services
Our global team of trainers delivers advanced technical instructor-led training for a variety of internal and external audiences. Besides teaching technical courses, we collaborate with courseware developers and subject matter experts to create and maintain the lab environment and courseware.
- Deliver complex subject matter to diverse audiences, both onsite and remote.
- Assist in the maintenance of hands-on lab infrastructure.
- Maintain necessary skills and knowledge with the product.
- Assist in the design of ILT/eLearning modules.
- Create hands-on training labs.
- Travel up to 75% to conduct domestic and international onsite training.
- Support authorized trainers globally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Linux, storage, virtualization, Cloud, and networking technologies (vendor certification preferred).
- 5+ years recent applicable experience delivering training, with recent experience in designing, and/or developing instructional content to enterprise-class customers.
- Ability to teach courses in French or German besides English.
- Teaching skills, including keeping students engaged.
- Track and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree: Instructional Design, Computer Science, or Education preferred.
- Experience with eLearning content development technology and delivery is desired.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.