We’re a small but effective team and we’re looking for a PR Manager to join us. The ideal candidate is extremely bright and excited to learn...about everything. You know all the most important media and influencers in the enterprise tech space and are constantly reading their articles, following their Twitter conversations and keeping up on their interests. You know how to execute aggressive, media relations activities to accomplish your company’s goals, and you’re obsessed with using data to prove just how successful and influential the work you produce actually is in achieving those goals.
- Plan and execute innovative PR campaigns that will increase awareness of and drive demand for key areas of the business with a focus on products, partnerships and verticals at a global level
- Closely partner with PR leads in EMEA and APJ to drive consistent messaging globally
- Partner with the broader corporate communications team, product marketing, customer marketing, business development, analyst relations and more to drive cross-company storytelling, and advise on how to maximize brand awareness
- Develop relationships and influence key reporters
- Support the development and execution of corporate and product thought leadership campaigns
Qualifications and Education:
- Degree or equivalent in Communications or related discipline
- 4-6 years experience in public relations or corporate communications, ideally in both in-house and agency settings, enterprise/tech experience strongly preferred
- Established relationships with media and demonstrated media relations success
- Ability and previous experience in understanding and distilling complex technology topics
- Experience partnering with teams outside of PR to drive storytelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an aptitude for identifying compelling stories and telling them in a clear and effective way
- Skilled at detail-oriented planning, prioritizing and executing with a bias for action in a fast-paced environment
- Bright, energetic and enthusiastic about collaborating with many different stakeholders and continuing to expand skills to become more effective
- Able to uphold Nutanix cultural principles, particularly “have bias for action” and “believe in striving”
- Excellent writer
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.