Director, OEM/Alliances Marketing
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
As a leader on the Global Partner Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and results with our most strategic OEM, Alliance, and GSI partners.
This marketing leadership role is a critical enabler for Nutanix to build successful partnerships that expand our solution innovation, market reach, and customer relationships. You will lead a team of marketers focused on each of these partnership areas, and in your role will guide your direct team and virtual team members across regions on the marketing strategy, priorities, goals, and inspection for a portfolio of partners that support the company strategy.
You will work closely with Sales, Business Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, and other Marketing stakeholders and leaders to drive holistic marketing plans that elevate market awareness; support scalable sales influence & enablement programs; and deliver joint demand generation programs that drive impact for our company and for our partners.
- Hire and develop a high performing team with demonstrated expertise in their domains
- Continually ensure alignment of our Marketing strategy & plans with Product & Sales leaders based on partner portfolio strategy & prioritization
- Own the development & delivery of holistic marketing plans that meet partnership and company growth objectives, both directly and working with your team
- Provide strategic guidance to theatre marketing teams that enable their effective execution with partners, that contribute to overall partnership objectives and marketing goals
- Drive effective budgeting management for marketing development funds – across forecasting, guidance and planning, operational management, and measurement of impact
- Develop consistent business tracking & management system across OEM, Alliance, GSI marketing functions to measure impact of sales programs and co-marketing campaigns
- Ensure integration of planning and measurement of quarterly planning into theatre marketing planning processes
- Progress and drive relationship building with marketing leadership at strategic partners
- Vet and directly incubate new major partnerships as they arise, to enable fast ramp & impact of key strategic initiatives
- Effective in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experienced in a multi-national & multi-cultural work environment
- Results oriented and focused on execution
- Team player with a customer first attitude and demeanor
- Roll up the sleeves attitude with strategic “big picture” acumen
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ yrs. experience developing and executing partner marketing strategies collaboratively with sales and business development teams
- Strong leadership, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving co-marketing impact with large tech vendor partners
- Experience in storage, virtualization, and/or data center technologies
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, or marketing disciplines
- MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Travel 25%
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.