Manager, iCSMs (inside Channel Sales Managers) – EMEA Partner Support Center
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Are you a seasoned Inside Sales or Channel sales manager with a passion for growing and developing teams? Are you looking to join a dynamic, fast paced and fun environment? Nutanix is looking for a Manager of Inside Channel Sales to join our team and a fast growing business in EMEA. You will lead a team of Inside Channel Sales managers who are responsible for driving revenue with a set of named partners in EMEA. You will be part of the team responsible for defining and building our Inside Channel Sales strategy. You will help facilitate the achievement of these goals by hiring and training employees; extending the company culture and providing coaching and mentoring. This role works closely with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Field sales leadership, Systems Engineering and Enablement. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding and experience in Inside Sales / Inside Channel sales models and systems.
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Inside Channel Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth through the recruitment and development of our next generation of partners. The team works closely with the field Channel and Sales teams, Marketing, Enablement and Alliances. The team is located in Barcelona and throughout EMEA. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation, and focus on how we can better serve our partners and customers.
- Lead and drive a team of high calibre Inside Channel Sales managers.
- Meet and exceed revenue, pipeline and growth targets
- Motivate and manage Inside Channel Sales manager(iCSMs) to drive, business plans, pipeline development and revenue with nominated partners.
- Plan and direct channel activities including relationship development, partner enablement, marketing program development, implementing forecasts, partner satisfaction.
- Work with Nutanix Marketing and Field Sales management to develop and execute Sales and Marketing strategies targeting various market segments with nominated partners.
- Work with Enablement to ensure nominated partner are capable of selling full Nutanix Portfolio.
- Responsible for employee role definition, enablement, evaluation, and staffing for Inside Channel Sales.
- Develop team performance against quotas, forecasts, and key metrics.
- Develop a thorough onboarding program for new hire iCSM’s.
- Work with the enablement teams to build an ongoing training programs for iCSMs that will continue to develop them.
- Participate in strategy planning sessions with top channel partners and Nutanix sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Use Social media to bi-directionally promote and drive the Nutanix and channel partnerships, goals and objectives.
- Be a speaker during Nutanix and Partner event
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Strong sales management background.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems.
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders about their business challenges and Nutanix architecture.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a distributed and diverse team throughout EMEA.
- Ability to work collectively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Ability to develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the EMEA and regional partner business plans
- Ability to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required
- 5+ years of management running Inside sales teams
- Proven track record of success in growing inside sales business with the Channel
- Understanding of the IT infrastructure and Cloud Business Model
- Pan-EMEA experience
- Fluent English required, second European language a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.