Product Marketing Manager – Cloud Native Solutions
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion-dollar enterprise data center market by pioneering an enterprise cloud platform that leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. Our vision is to make infrastructure invisible, so IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be a part of a team that makes history, then this job might be for you.
Nutanix has an opportunity for a high-performing product marketer to drive global go-to-market efforts for Nutanix’s virtualized and cloud native infrastructure. This is a high-growth opportunity where you’ll focus primarily on building Nutanix’s presence in the rapidly expanding cloud native technologies market and working across the ecosystem to promote new joint solutions.
In this role, you will work closely with the product management, engineering, and sales organizations and be responsible for overall positioning and messaging, field execution, events, demand generation and sales enablement. You will serve as a spokesperson representing the company with prospects, customers, and analysts.
- Develop concise, impactful messaging around Nutanix products and joint solutions
- Build creative and engaging marketing content and assets
- Develop focused and measurable GTM plans
- Enable inside sales, global account teams, and channel sales teams with essential tools and materials
- Champion Nutanix’s solutions at customer executive briefings, speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, analyst briefings, etc.
- Drive thought leadership and share best practices via blogs, videos, webinars, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-8 years' experience marketing enterprise IT technologies
- General knowledge of containers, Kubernetes, and the cloud native technology market
- Demonstrate exceptional organization and communication skills
- Be self-directed, goal-oriented, and a willingness to go beyond the status quo
- Able to build strong relationships and work across organizational boundaries
- Experience positioning technical products to both business and technical buyers
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively as an individual contributor
- Business or technical undergraduate degree; MBA preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.