Distribution/Channel Sales Manager Western Europe
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix delivers invisible infrastructure for next-generation enterprise computing, allowing IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Our software-driven Xtreme Computing Platform natively converges compute, storage, and virtualization into a single solution to drive simplicity in the datacenter. Using Nutanix, customers benefit from predictable performance, linear scalability, and cloud-like infrastructure consumption. Learn more at www.nutanix.com and follow us on Twitter: @nutanix.
Founded in 2009, and having sold our first product in 2011, Nutanix has experienced tremendous growth. We have completed 5 rounds of funding, totaling $312 million. In just 6 years, we have sold our product in 45+ countries and have grown to more than 1,000 employees.
Responsible for Distribution Partner management, on-boarding and enablement to drive sales from Authorised Nutanix Partners . Work with WEMEA Channels leader to implement channel go to market strategy. Drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from partners. Be a point of contact for Nutanix Distribution Partners in WEMEA.
- Influence Distributors to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue.
- Regular meetings and business planning sessions with Distributors including QBRs to plan MDF spending, business activities and drive mutual revenue growth.
- Drive adoption of Nutanix Channel tools including Nutanix campaign builder and Nutanix Sizer.
- Drive enablement of the Authorised Nutanix Resellers
- At least 10 yrs experience in IT sales and channel management.
- Experience selling datacenter infrastructure or enterprise applications
- Good existing contacts with channel partners
- Able to quickly recruit and on-board relevant new partners
- Self starter, comfortable in a fast growing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SalesForce and/or other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- A solid understanding of how enterprise infrastructure pieces are put together.
- Proven track record in building and starting up a channel partner network.
- Demonstrable understanding of how distribution and resellers business models operate, and so how to stimulate interest
- The role will be based in the UK and cover UK&I. The person will be required to travel within the UK&I
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.