Channel Sales Intern - 12 month placement (Reading, UK)
At Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing site in Reading, we are looking for a pro-active bright Channel Sales Development Representative Intern to help implement local policies and initiatives.
Are you looking to develop a career in Channel sales, but you are still at the beginning of the road? are you an organized and determined person, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? are you ready to improve our Channel Partners experience through a rapid enablement, development and execution of growth channel sales initiatives? then this may be the perfect role for you:
- Deal with Channel support around deal registrations, distribution, reseller, alliance partners
- Working with a set of partners as support for the Channel Sales Managers in developing new revenue streams and improving partner experiences
- Responsible for implementing sales policies, partner programs, discounts and promotions in the allocated territory
- Facilitate the understanding of Nutanix’s offering, tools, processes, organization
- Ensure sales and technical enablement for partners, including support for trainings and certifications
- Build and maintain strategic alignment across internal teams such as Sales, SE, Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc
- Performing regular webinars for updates on products, incentives and programs
- Train partners in using XPAND, XREADY and other platforms for driving lead generation
- Handling the organization of webinars, upselling campaigns, CODs, events & other campaigns agreed by the CSM with the reseller
- Help with the Execution / delivery of :Newsletters, Webinars, Social Networking, Digital/Videos, etc
- Support with the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and Business plan processes by coordinating reporting and analysis for the Channel Sales Manager
- Ability to work effectively across multiple departments
- Pursuing Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to develop your skills in Sales and Technology.
- Ability to effectively communicate with high-level executives, sales persons, internal teams, and external partners (resellers & distributors)
- Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Previous customer interaction experience, preferably B2B, is a strong plus.
- Advanced use of Excel
- Salesforce is a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.