Senior Product Manager - Prism API/IAM
As a PM for Prism, you will be responsible for defining the requirements for our management platform, with a specific focus on a consumer grade and intuitive experience. This involves building an enterprise-grade platform focused on scale, reliability, security and automation for our internal and external customers. The external customers include the majority of all Nutanix’ customers that also include some of the world’s largest companies.
Product Managers must possess business and technical acumen in order to be able to bring features in their product to market. Product Managers must work extensively with customers while working across teams with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Partners in order to successfully prioritize features and deliver a product that meets customer needs.
- Document requirements for product features with input from customers, UX, engineering, support and sales
- Help define the product roadmap, and drive the organization to ensure the delivery and availability of products.
- Establish development priorities for the engineering team based on feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and the key technologies that differentiate the product
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Sales to build technical presentations, documentation, and analysis as needed
- Develop detailed understanding of customer use cases and deployment options
- 3+ years of prior Product Management experience
- Experience in Infrastructure Management, APIs, Hybrid Cloud, SaaS products, Enterprise Automation. IAM, or similar space is desirable
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to lead through influencing and negotiating
- Demonstrated ability to understand and develop product strategy
- Technical background with an engineering degree or equivalent
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.