Global Integrated Campaigns Manager
Nutanix is looking for a Global Integrated Campaigns Manager focused on leading the strategy and execution to find, engage, and nurture prospects and customers across multiple channels. If you define yourself as a demand gen-centric marketer with a proven track record of success in campaign execution for a B2B organization, we’d love to meet you! In this role, you’d develop a deep understanding of the market for our key database campaign. You will work closely with Product Solutions Marketing, Theater Marketing, Programs, Partner Marketing, Digital & Content Marketing and other stakeholders and leaders to drive holistic marketing plans that elevate market awareness; support scalable sales influence & enablement programs; and deliver demand generation campaigns that drive impact for our company and for our partners. If you are a creative strategist, collaborative, data driven, and have a passion about driving results, you might be who we’re looking for!
- Build campaign plans for key audiences and direct execution of the campaign.
- Work with the broader theater marketing teams (EMEA, Americas and APJ) to ensure alignment and inclusion with the overall campaign strategy.
- Direct all elements of marketing demand generation, including design, development, resourcing, communication and budgeting.
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through regular measurement and optimization.
- Create and own campaign performance for new business lines by measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of campaign activities on pipeline, revenue, and the demand funnel.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define campaign messaging and customer journeys for target audiences.
- Develop creative strategies and assets for global demand generation and awareness campaigns.
- Establish and maintain the campaign plan and calendar, as well as individual campaign timelines. Coordinate deliverable schedules across marketing and consolidate into a cohesive campaign timeline.
- Create, track, and monitor KPIs to ensure effectiveness and performance of the campaigns.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of market analysis, trends, themes, and personas to develop campaign activation plans. Campaign components will include understanding the buyer journey and developing and or recommending content assets and digital strategy.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experienced in a multi-national & multi-cultural work environment
- Results oriented and focused on education
- Customer first attitude and demeanor
- Roll up the sleeves attitude with strategic “big-picture” acumen
Qualifications & Education
- 3-5 years in B2B Global Campaign marketing with field/global marketing teams, 5 -8 years B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience planning and executing global plans that drive pipeline and optimize returns
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally.
- Expert knowledge of the demand generation mix and a strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative campaigns and programs.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage multiple work streams
- Experience with audience segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for advanced targeting
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Marketo and salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred; MBA or advanced business degree a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.