Enterprise Account Manager - Service Provider, KSA
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix delivers invisible infrastructure for next-generation enterprise computing, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The company’s software-driven Xtreme Computing Platform natively converges compute, virtualization and storage into a single solution to drive simplicity in the datacenter. Using Nutanix, customers benefit from predictable performance, linear scalability and cloud-like infrastructure consumption. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow up on Twitter @nutanix.
As a seasoned Account Manager you have 10+ years of relevant sales experience working with services providers in the region. Exposure to Tier 1 SP’s as well as emerging Managed Service Providers and Cloud Providers is essential to success in this role along with a keen ability to penetrate new SP accounts and divisions across the assigned location. You should have a well developed understanding of selling software and associated licensing and consumption models. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
- Build and execute the overall sales plan for the Service Provider segment in the region. Be fully accountable for the attainment of bookings and revenue goals for the regional SP segment.
- Work with the extended cross functional team to develop and directly drive strategic sales initiatives to closure within SP and partner organizations.
- Develop and manage key executive relationships within the SP customer and partner base.
- Own the forecasting and financial reporting on a Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Utilizing a consultative selling approach that balances business and technical conversations with your prospects through the sales process, including developing unsolicited sales proposals, delivering sales presentation and driving thought leadership targeting customer business needs.
- Respond to request for proposals as deemed necessary.
- Develop and maintain specific account and opportunity plans that documents customer needs and specific opportunity plans
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and as well as developing new accounts.
- Provide regular business/opportunity plan updates including forecast/pipeline information to your management
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Work with Nutanix engineering, Marketing and Product Management organizations on feature and program enhancements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques to service providers
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Relevant experience and working knowledge of the regional service provider market place strongly preferred
- Experience that demonstrates a strong business level expertise and technical aptitude required to sell Nutanix products and services.
- Experience in selling software applications, cloud/virtualization, datacenter and storage solutions to service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.