Senior Field Marketing Manager Healthcare
Senior Field Marketing Manager, U.S. Healthcare
Nutanix is hiring an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our outstanding U.S. Healthcare Marketing team, supporting our U.S. Healthcare sales team with strategic demand generation programs. This role is part of the Nutanix Americas Marketing organization and will report to the Director of U.S. Healthcare and SLED marketing.
In this role, you will build, plan, and implement marketing programs that contribute measurable results to the U.S. Healthcare team’s pipeline and bookings goals. This role will involve daily interaction with the field sales and engineering teams, and other cross-functional teams, as you build demand generation programs that successfully engage existing customers and net new prospects. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and marketing disciplines will be necessary to deliver high quality campaigns with measurable results.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, creative critical thinker with strong communication, organizational, and planning skills, who is passionate about helping a team achieve their revenue goals.
This position is a remote work position.
- Strategy & Planning:Collaborate with regional sales and technical teams to create and execute a strategic demand generation plan that achieves key quarterly performance metrics for the US Healthcare market.
- Programs:Adopt and create a diversified demand generation program for the Healthcare market, targeting prospect and install base audiences with strong pre and post-program engagement plans. Program responsibilities include (but not limited to) custom virtual and live events, webinars, executive conferences/roundtables, networking events, third party (regional) conferences, customer (account) specific programs, digital advertising, and more.
- Communications:Ensure a high level of awareness, excitement and adoption of marketing programs and resources by our sales and technical stakeholders.
- Results & Analysis: Meet and exceed key quarterly metrics goals. Well-versed in regional reporting on program performance, feedback, return on investment, attribution as well a strong understanding of what’s working / not / why for guidance on future investments. Track lead flow and marketing funnel progress for all activities to evaluate results against goals and use learnings to refine and improve outcomes.
- Logistics:Ensure all critical components for successful execution are in place for field programs, including managing shipments via our warehouse prior to execution, coordinate logistics, speakers, agendas, and staff.
- Engagement:Identify and manage relevant industry associations and ensure proper level of engagement.
- Administrative & Budget Management: Own and manage the Healthcare field marketing budget, being vigilant in tracking and effective in spend. Work closely with field marketing specialist to maintain the Healthcare marketing calendar, research/execute third-party conferences, and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to continuously improve.
Qualifications and Education:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing to B2B enterprise technology with preferred experience in marketing to U.S. Healthcare audiences. An understanding of cloud and virtualization technologies is a plus.
- Proficient in modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of tactic for maximum ROI.
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills and the ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (writing samples required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Travel up to 25% (pending post-pandemic norms)
- Bachelor’s degree
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]. #HP
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.