Federal Civilian Customer Success Manager - DC
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is expanding our team of Customer Success Managers. You will be responsible for improving customer experience and driving increased adoption, and ultimately driving expansion within Federal Civilian accounts. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company that is disrupting an industry.
- Drive technology adoption (features, use cases, capacity, product stack) by providing insights on usage, maturity, standard methodologies, diagnosing barriers to success, and solving for those barriers.
- Understand our customer’s business and technology goals, and work with the customer to create a joint success plan to meet those goals. Conduct regular success plan reviews with customer. Success plans entail a roadmap to help the customer become operationally more efficient with Nutanix technologies, upskill customer’s level of expertise, and drive return on investment.
- Use data insights to track consumption/feature utilization/use cases, and make recommendations for increased adoption.
- Orchestrate the breadth of Nutanix resources (Delivery/Consulting, Support, Product Teams) to improve the customer’s experience with Nutanix technologies.
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Nutanix teams to aggressively create and execute “get well” plans.
- Advocate for your customers and drive customer feedback into the Nutanix ecosystem.
- Build relationships and identify customer references within your accounts.
- 7-10 years of customer-facing technical role (Customer Success, Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Client Services)
- Technically oriented with strong understanding of Data Center technologies, particularly hyper-converged solutions/capabilities/use cases
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with mid-senior level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skillset to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
- DoD Secret clearance
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.