Member of Technical Staff (Full-stack Development) Identity, Access Management
As a Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and support of Identity and Security Platform for customer-facing cloud applications. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with IAM and security-related systems and be familiar with the entire lifecycle of Identity and Access management.
- Design and lead the development of Identity and Access management APIs for Cloud applications
- Develop and maintain authentication and authorization services
- Research, design, develop, and validate security technologies
- Implement new features and enhance existing features
- You'll be responsible for building rapid prototypes and working on dynamic projects
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years of Fullstack software development experience
- Exp in REST API development with JSON-based payloads
- Exp of securing APIs using OAuth 2.0 /SAML/JWT
- Knowledge of Web Application Security and Federation
- Knowledge of Identity Management tools such as WSO2 Identity Server, Microsoft Active Directory and AD FS or other IAM solution
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
- Understanding of Hyper Ledger and other Blockchain technologies are desirable
- Deep understanding of Identity, algorithms, data structures, cryptography, and data security
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.