Member of Technical Staff- Objects
Nutanix Buckets is a one-click object storage service for the private cloud. Our team works on 'problems of scale' on the control and data plane. Our team is looking for talented engineers experienced in back-end systems
The role involves:
- Feature development for Nutanix buckets.
- Develop a deep understanding of complex distributed systems and debugging issues in customer environment
- Work closely with other development teams, testers, documentation writers and product management to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment
- BTech/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 4-8 years of experience in storage or related fields.
What we would like to see in you:
-> Experience with storage systems and/or analytics
-> Understanding of scalable distributed systems
-> Proficiency in either on of the following languages: C++/Go
-> Experience working in Linux
-> Breadth of systems - across data and control planeGood to know:
-> Stats, Alerts and Analytic frameworks
-> RPCs and RESTful APIs
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.