Sr Business Systems Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. The Business Systems Manager will be responsible for leading design and implementations for Sales Operations focused in the Orders and OEM segments of the business. You will Work closely with Sales Operations, Product Managers, Distribution, OEM partners & IT Business Development.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Technical specification drafting
- Development and presentation of proposals / SOWs & BRD’s
- Maintain a practical understanding of Agile methodology and serve as a coach and testing resource to development teams
- Manage expectation and scope; remove roadblocks
- Distributor Order Automation – API to SFDC
- RCA system issues and own resolution
- Point of contact responsible for resolving support escalations handed off to Sales Operations. Identifying business and system issues and system impact and clean up
- Salesforce CRM software experience required
- Familiar with API & XML
- Experience with multiple structured project management methodologies.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a matrixed environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and facilitate appropriate solutions under pressure.
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Experience in Sales Operations, OEM Sales Operations, high tech order management, or customer service desired
- Well-organized; able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment with competing priorities;
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing Salesforce or Force.com apps
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.