Production & Inventory Control Manager
Key activities include:
- Provide ownership and accountability for Contract Manufacturer CM execution
- Ensure accurate daily reporting of output, Work Order status and current WIP pipeline status
- Foresee and mitigate supply chain capacity and/or sub-component risk points
- Lead Material Meetings with Contract Manufacturer CM to understand full details of material status such as back orders, weekly supply, etc
- Monitor backlog status and work with Fulfillment so that they have a clear picture of deliverables and commits for lead time
- Understand, track and manage Excess & Obsolescence risk and exposure
- Provide subject matter expertise to cross functional team in initiatives to improve cost / volume / quality / lead-time
- Conduct/audit physical inventory at CM on critical components
- Lead meetings with CM for different tasks and responsibilities
- Drive solutions for process improvements or efficiencies
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships with NPI Supply Chain and others
- Establish when needed strategic process to management end-of-life products ensuring minimal liability to the company
Qualifications and Experience:
- Five years working directly with CMs, with clear understanding of the issues and challenges that are present in the server assembly process
- APICS certification highly desired
- Five years experience working with SAP, Oracle, or other formal ERP system – NetSuite a plus
- Strong Super User Excel skills
- Degree in Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or BSEE preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel (proficiency with Macros, Lookups, and Pivot Tables)
- Familiarity with Inventory Management
- Exposure to Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain Planning
- May require working long hours at times, and at quarter end
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.