Channel (Sales) Account Manager - France
Nutanix is looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our team in Paris, where you will be responsible for fostering the relationship between Nutanix and channel & OEM partners throughout their territory.
As a Channel Sales Manager, you have a high impact, very prominent role. You will be responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical and business leader in the channel and for helping close a growing number of transactions within his region. Your role will be techno-commercial, with a strong focus on the healthy mix between technical and business solution selling, sales enablement and relation building.
- Recruit, enable and drive new partners in the country/territory
- Engage as part of the Channel team and regional sales and marketing team to meet and exceed the regional team's sales goals.
- Drive and close deals in collaboration with the sales team and the channel partners in the region.
- Drive sales through technical expertise, account management skills, and exceptional Partner focus on the technical level and business solution selling.
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to our Partners, and assist/enable partners in field prospect meetings, demo’s and offers.
- Manage and deliver technical enablement plans with our key Partners, tied to key measurables (sales & engineering certifications).
- Demonstrate Nutanix solutions as part of the ongoing development of Partners.
- Identify and collaborate with partners around solution bundles for various verticals: VDI, Private Cloud, DR, Big Data, Health Care, Education, etc.
- Collaborate with Southern Europe (SEUR) channel and marketing leadership, and regional Field leadership and resources to develop content to better help enable the Channel.
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas: Application Virtualization, Server Virtualization, and Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources at all levels of a Partner and field organization (Sales Engineers and Sales reps)
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and close deals
- Ability to assist and train partner technical resources to run demos and offers for end users
- Forecasting on channel sales pipeline and delivering sales results through the channel
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel within Southern Europe
- High level of specialized sales and product-solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years prior Sales experience, solution selling or Reseller management
- Experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track
- Record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and reaching channel sales goals
- Direct professional experience with VMware, Microsoft or Citrix virtualization solutions
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, networking or virtualization
- Excellent French and English oral and written communication skills is required for this position
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.