Cloud Business Analyst (Data Analyst)
The Cloud Product Operations team within Nutanix supports sales and operations for multiple SaaS product lines including Frame, Clusters, Beam, and Leap. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a fast-growing organization. We provide analysis to support sales decisions, maintain our customer subscriptions, troubleshoot system issues, and help to build new system capabilities and processes to better serve our customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Cloud Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual capable of working with a variety CRM, ERP, data and product systems
- Partner with cloud Product teams, Sales Ops, Customer Success, the Renewals team and other groups in understanding, creating and owning key business processes and analytics
- Make sure the metrics in existing dashboards are relevant and accurate in ever changing business models
- Create performance enhancing processes
- Work with the team in testing systems for upgrades, changes, etc.
- Participate in cross functional company task forces on various projects relating to the integration between the product and other systems such as billing, accounting, CRM and data analytics.
- Help in the analysis of business trends with intense data mining
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems issues relating to special customer situations
- StrongMicrosoft Excel and/or Google Sheets skills l
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation and bias to action. Healthy impatience for change. Willingness to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zuora, Tableau and backend cloud/SaaS product systems
- Database experience (e.g. writing queries) desired
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- Superior relationship-building and influence management skills in interactions with senior leaders, peers, business partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.