MTS - Backend Engineer (Manageability)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
MTS - Backend Engineer (Manageability)
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with strong background in programming,development, and automation to be part of Nutanix Manageability Team. Our team is working on exciting new challenges in building a cloud scale distributed control plane that can serve multitude of applications. API Gateway handles all the tasks involved in serving thousands of concurrent API calls, including traffic management, authentication and authorization, monitoring, and API version management. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be a part of a team that makes history, then this job might be for you.
- Design and develop reliable, efficient, high performance control plane software for large scale enterprise and hybrid cloud.
- Design and develop features for the Nutanix manageability platform that interacts with Nutanix Core Services.
- Design and Implement a cloud scale API platform that makes it easy for developers to build, publish, execute and manage APIs at cloud scale.
- Design and Implement robust APIs to be used by the front-end.
- Design and build software for managing virtual infrastructure
- Build effective unit and integration tests
- Ability to direct a team of engineers on complex Manageability projects.
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.
- Love for writing clean, modular code in a fast paced, Agile development model.
- Solid C++/Java/Golang experience required.
- Experience in webstack components (load balancers, reverse proxy) and API frameworks.
- Experience with web servers and REST APIs a PLUS.
- Deep understanding of scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience in working in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware, KVM, or Hyper-V) and Cloud Infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.