Systems and Process Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Here at Nutanix, we are seeking a Systems and Process Analyst (Contractor) to join our Global Talent Acquisition team!
Nutanix is looking for a self-starter to join our Talent Acquisition PMO function in the role of Systems and Process Analyst. You will be instrumental in ensuring our business processes supports the organization’s strategic goals, and that systemic solution, controls, and automation supports those processes. This global role will work collaboratively across all Talent Acquisition teams and with our IT partners. This role will also serve as a Systems Administrator for tools owned by Talent Acquisition, including Jobvite, Eightfold, LinkedIn, etc.
This position will be based in the New Belgrade, Serbia location. At this time, this role is executed remotely (WFH). This is a 12-month contract, possibility for an extension to 18 months. This role will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition Operations.
- Provide end-user support for Talent Acquisition systems including system configuration and maintenance, troubleshooting, and hygiene of Talent Acquisition’s Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) and Candidate Relationship Management (Eightfold)
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc.
- Responsible for regular (daily & weekly) system hygiene needs that reduce risk and ensure reporting is accurate
- Support users with reporting, analyses, and dashboards, from intake of requirements through development and delivery against business need requests
- Assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Talent Acquisition tools
- Help support integration and related process flows for Talent Acquisition tools
- Develop and maintain business process documentation that will be used as a reference for preparing test cases, training documents, etc.
- Design, develop and implement business processes for continuous business process improvements and to achieve organizational goals.
- Track and communicate the status of business initiative projects to management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Talent Acquisition, preferable at least a year working with an ATS system (Jobvite preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex data issues to determine the root cause
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to present and provide clear, sequential, and logical information and instructions to team members and end users
- Must be self-motivated and able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Results oriented and able to drive issue resolution
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and flex time to support global function across time zones as needed
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to customer needs, both internal and external
- Team player, focus on quality, flexible & agile, and excellent time management skills
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.