Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development/configuration and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other configuration tasks.
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
- Provide support to end users to resolve any salesforce related issues.
- Analyze and maintain salesforce security, in terms of ensuring Profiles, Permission Sets have the right permissions provided
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
- Evaluate application software packages and make buy vs. build recommendations to management.
- Complete regular internal system audits and plan and prepare for upgrades
- Simplify, enhance, and modernize existing features.
- Stay informed on Salesforce releases, platform enhancements and AppExchange to recommend features or add-ons for app optimization.
- Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Configure and administer the salesforce platform by following best practices.
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Nutanix's products, parts, and services.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration/Development work with strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks.
- Exposure to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and/or the Salesforce.com API, and an interest in developing these skills
- Strong unit testing abilities and attention to detail
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform
- Preferred Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II And/Or Admin Certified
- Salesforce CPQ experience a plus
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Github etc.
- Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contribute individually
- Must be a good learner
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.