Intern - Business Development with French (6 months) - Paris, France
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
At Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
The Nutanix Global System Integrator (GSI) department is looking for a Business Development intern from August, 2019, for the following missions:
Supporting business development activities with Strategic System Integrators in Europe:
- Consolidate a base of contact & animate the Nutanix community inside the Global System Integrator (Event, Webinar, Newsletter, Collaborative tools)
- Keep and represent an active link with our GSI contacts
- Work daily with Senior Business Development Managers (BDMs) on strategic initiatives from marketing, dash-boarding & tools, channel programs to social media campaigns.
- Leading one strategic initiatives from A to Z, designing, communicating, training and securing execution
- Tracking and gauging the effectiveness of activities
- Representing Nutanix at industry events and trade shows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; marketing, partners and account management teams when necessary.
- You are confident, collaborative, friendly and most importantly curious understanding different business models and business needs.
- Last year Master’s students
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with cross-functional and diverse teams
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Team player
- Work in an international environment
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office
- 50% paid for transportation
- Opportunity to network and learn about the industry
- Attend company events
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.