Intern - Associate Sales Development with French - 6 months - (based in Paris, Spanish speaking)
For our rapidly growing site in Paris we are looking for a pro-active bright Associate Sales Development Representative Intern to help implement local policies and initiatives.
- Identifying and understanding customers’ needs and key business issues.
- Gathering customer information through outbound campaigns for all European markets.
- Researching and understanding companies’ structures, organizational charts and business lines.
- Analyzing and mapping I.T. infrastructures and competitors’ landscapes.
- Contacting companies with a view to creating a business opportunity and generating revenue.
- Meeting required KPI’s and targets.
- Building a relationship and achieving a high level of collaboration with Account Development Representative by developing and supporting Marketing and Sales Teams across various sales and campaigns.
- Reporting on results at the end of specific sales campaigns.
- An ambitious target driven individual with a strong interest in establishing a career as an Inside Sales Executive.
- Successful completion of a degree from a Top University/Business School.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to develop your skills in Sales and Technology.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to contribute to a shared goal together with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous customer interaction experience, either B2C or B2B, is a strong plus.
- Fluency in English and must speak Spanish. Fluency in french / German / Portuguese is also appreciated.
- A CV in English is required
This role will be based in our Paris office.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.