Inside Channel Sales Support Representative
Inside Channel Sales Support Representative
Are you looking to develop a career in Channel Sales and still at the beginning of your career? An organized and determined person, who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic and growth environment? Are you ready to improve our Channel Partners’ experience through a rapid enablement, development and execution of growth channel sales initiatives?
We are looking for an Inside Channel Sales Support Representative to join our EMEA Partner Support Center. You will be supporting a set of Field Channel Sales Managers in working with a set of Partners to maximise revenue growth and optimize partnership development.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together we will create a world-class Channel and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work, come and join us!
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Inside Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel and support within the organization as well as Nutanix customers, partners, distributors and alliances. This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Account Executives and Inside Channel Account Managers. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the Nutanix portfolio and accelerate your career.
- To demonstrate Nutanix’s values of Hunger, Honesty and Humility.
- To provide remote support and assistance to a set of field Channel Sales Managers (CSM).
- To work closely with the Nutanix teams of Account Managers and Systems Engineers (Field and Inside Sales, Channel/OEM/GSI), and the teams surrounding the set of partners (distributors, OEMs, Alliances).
- To support the CSMs in ensuring sales policies are applied, and partner programs and promotions are leveraged.
- To support the CSMs in securing sales and technical enablement plans for partners by providing access to right information and documents.
- To support the CSMs in training partners in using Nutanix tools such as XPAND, XREADY and more.
- To support the CSMs in maintaining alignment across internal teams such as Sales, SE, Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc.
- To support the CSM with the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and Business plan processes by coordinating reporting and analysis for CSMs.
- To perform regular webinars for updates on products, incentives and programs.
- To organize webinars, upselling campaigns, Call-Out-Days, events & other campaigns agreed by the CSM with the partners.
- To support the CSM with execution and delivery of Newsletters, Webinars, Social Networking, Digital/Videos.
- To drive Operational Excellence and ensure system accuracy including Clari, SFDC and relevant channel management tools.
- To continuously educate oneself to upskill, learn about leadership and ensure industry and competitive knowledge
- 0-2+ years sales support experience
- Preferably 1+ years Channel experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization, IT Infrastructure or Cloud industries strongly preferred
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into Target Accounts and training others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in front of large audiences both in-person and over WebEx
- Proven consistent goal achievement
- Able to work from home and collaborate with business colleagues and partners in a virtual way
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.