Regional HR Business Partner
Nutanix is looking for a Regional People Business Partner (HRBP) to support our Japan team. Wearing multiple hats, the HRBP would play the role of a trusted advisor, an enterprise change partner, a human capital developer and a culture evangelist.
What We Can Offer
- Empowerment and platform to shape and influence people decisions.
- High level of organizational visibility through engagement with the business leadership team.
- Competitive remuneration and developmental opportunities.
- Exposure working with regional and global teams.
- Part of a growing organization with strong work ethics, commitment, and empowerment.
Working within a matrixed environment, the HRBP will be responsible for providing strategic HR advisory to the business stakeholders and partnering them to foster an engaged and high-performance culture. With Nutanix being a high growth organization, we are also looking for the incumbent to contribute to the design and implementation of HR initiatives / programs that enhances the business’ performance and success. Operating within a lean team, a “willingness to roll up your sleeve” aptitude would be necessary.
- Part of the leadership team for the assigned customer population, where the hire would engage in regular business reviews to shape and influence on people related decisions.
- Educate and influence business stakeholders on HR initiatives and programs, from talent acquisition to leadership development, active performance management, succession and workforce planning, total rewards management and employee relations.
- Partner with the business to drive employee engagement and cultivate a positive work culture.
- Drive people leadership effectiveness through coaching, development initiatives and series of bite-sized training programs.
- Collaborate with the respective Center of Excellence (CoEs) within the People Function to enhance the existing HR processes and deliver on business outcomes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices for knowledge sharing and adoption within Nutanix.
What About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.