Software Developer 3 - Postgres
We are a small dynamic team within Nutanix that is working on a DBaaS product, NDB, targeting a multi-billion dollar market. NDB enables managing and operating databases. It enables standardization across an organization's database estate while introducing efficiency, agility, scalability, and cost savings. We work closely with our product in a collegiate, collaborative environment that encourages the open exploration of ideas. At Nutanix, you'll find no shortage of challenging problems to work on. If the journey from idea to product and joining a small team to make big contributions excites you then you will be a good fit for this team. We are seeking for a great Software Developer to join our NDB team.
- Design and develop enterprise life cycle management software for Databases.
- Develop deep understanding of customer use cases of various databases in secondary environment and design innovative solutions for customer requirements.
- Work on defining functionality that is easy-to-use, intuitive to customers.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow methodical approach to design that is future ready and scalable.
- Experience working with enterprise software development in Postgres, MySQL. Preferred to have experience with Storage, Virtualization.
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: Python, Java or C/C++
- Must be able to write efficient code with high quality.
- Experience with object oriented concepts and design is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree/ Master's degree in Computer Science or related field required with 2-5 years experience. Advanced degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.