Technical Program Manager - IAM
As a Technical Program Manager for Nutanix IAM, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering a large end to end features and releases. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
The right candidate will possess proven program management skills, will demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects. In IAM, we ship features and releases at high velocity and as our customer base is growing ensuring high quality deliverables on committed time will be your charter. You are expected to have excellent balance of people, build strong partnerships across cross functional teams, engage with engineering directors, product leaders and other TPM groups, to streamline processes and simplify execution. You are expected to have organisational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given.
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 4+ years of technical program management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams, and demonstrate success in shipping of products on time.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure domain, cloud technologies and understanding of distributed systems
- Good understanding of project management tools like Jira, Confluence, Excel etc.
- Previous software development experience as a developer.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.