Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
The Marketing Strategy & Analytics team at Nutanix is focused on driving growth, insights, and performance, throughout the marketing organization. As part of this team, you will be working with the Marketing operation team to understand the different applications & pull the data to create reports. You will also work closely with the Data Science team to publish the report & create new data sources for the Tableau dashboard.
- Experience with Tableau: Designing and Developing Dashboards using Tableau Desktop for various organizational metrics and indicators using best practices and industry standards
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics.
- Analyze, define requirements, develop, and create documentation for dashboards
- Data Management: Understand the existing data sources & keep the data in sync with different applications.
- QA Audits and troubleshooting issues
- Create, Edit, and Analyze SQL queries to facilitate streamlined data models for Tableau
- Understanding of ETL, SQL process to be able to work with the technical team on delivering necessary data for your dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline required.
- 1-3 years of experience working on Tableau
- SQL Proficiency
Salesforce experience a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.