Director of Process & Capabilities - Sales Operations
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix Sales Operations is comprised of approximately 90 professionals located in offices in Europe, North America and Asia. We are growing fast.
Our team is founded on three pillars:
- Partnership- We strive to be the easiest company in the tech sector with which to do business. Easy for our customers. Easy for our internal teammates.
- Service-We to our best every day to enable our teammates to drive revenue, increase market share and build winning relationships with our partners and customers.
- Integrity-Our sense of ethics is of paramount importance to team Nutanix
We strive to act as a Strategic Business Advisor, End-To-End Business Enabler and Global Centre of Excellence every day.
Our SalesOps team has built a reputation as a change agent; a team that embraces innovative business models, pioneering service delivery, technology and business process best practices to achieve great things. Our goal is to be the best company in our industry, one that attracts the finest global talent through its culture, breadth and quality of work, development opportunities and reward programs.
We are well on our way to achieving that goal. If the above excites you and you wish to play a major role in a winning team, we want to hear from you.
As the Director of Process & Capabilities you will be responsible for driving the end to end sales process and capability strategy to optimize productivity for the Sales organization. You will design and utilize cutting-edge technology to optimize the entire Lead to Cash process with a focus on maximizing productivity within our Salesforce.com and CPQ deployments. You and your organization will be responsible for driving multiple Sales Operations programs with the Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance and IT teams. We are looking for a strategic and results-oriented leader with the ability to develop, plan, and lead a world-class design and capabilities team.
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative with a balance of creative and analytical skills
- 10+ years of related experience creating and driving product/capabilities/ designs, preferably within the technology industry
- 10+ years of related experience with Customer Relationship Management (SalesForce.com) and Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) deployments and optimization programs
- Experience in creating and implementing capabilities designs to improve Field and Inside Sales productivity
- Creative thinker with the ability to problem-solve, plan and align work to ensure accountability across teams in the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with people at all levels
- Passion for leading and managing a team-directly and indirectly
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). com experience.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or similar.
- Proficiency in English. Additional languages are very desirable
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.