Sales Development Representative - Dutch Speaking
Our Pitch: Why Become A Nutant?
Nutanix’s mission is to make IT infrastructure so simple it’s invisible, we’re providing extraordinary solutions every day, to customers all over the globe. We have had a record FY22 and have been recognised as industry leaders, now we are looking for the next generation of "Nutants" who have the hunger to grow their careers in Cloud Software!
Our sales academy in Barcelona (MAPFRE Tower), is the perfect place start to your journey with us. Working here, you can expect best-in-class mentorship and training, to ensure you become an expert in selling our solution.
You will be an integral part of the continued success and growth of Nutanix across EMEA. We are looking for exceptional sales talent who want to align with a leading solution, and will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organisation.
How We Measure Success
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Strategic Accounts
- Track and input all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
What We Look For
- Able to speak Dutch at a native level, alongside fluent English.
- Outgoing and fun to be around!
- Have examples of you providing solutions to customers. B2B sales experience is a big bonus!
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting.
- Previous experience in technology (including internships) or a passion for cloud technology!
- Great earnings potential (with top base salary, achievable targets, and uncapped commission & accelerators).
- Accelerate your career, and work towards senior promotions (move into Customer Success, Channel Sales, Renewals, Field Sales).
- Hybrid and flexible work options. Beachside office & work from home (MacBook, home office desk/chair allowance, etc).
- Amazing additional benefits (stock plan options, health insurance, pension, vacation, etc.)
- Empathetic caring leaders, who will provide best-in-class mentorship and advocate your growth.
- Onsite sales boot camp in your first week, to help you get up to speed on the industry, our business, customers, and our products. Ongoing 1:1 coaching sessions and you’ll be assigned a buddy after this.
- Multicultural office with a fun dynamic environment. Lots of fun team events and a chance to make friends.
- Fortune 100 top best businesses to work for & 4.1 ratings on Glassdoor
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession with our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About Our Business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.