Customer Success Representative - UK & Ireland
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to drive our technology and super-serve our UK customers in our growing Barcelona office.
It is an exciting time to be joining the team in Barcelona. We are currently in the process of building the office to be our sales centre of excellence for the EMEA region. The office will have a unique start-up feel and you can play a major role in growing the office and fast-tracking your career.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humour. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic cloud technology company and do extraordinary things. We have had a record FY21, and have been recognised by Gartner as the leaders in HCI for the fourth year running! We are now looking for the next generation of "Nutants" who have the hunger to grow their careers in Cloud Technology!
So if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Customer Success team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel, and support within the organization as well as Nutanix customers, partners, distributors, and alliances.
This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consists of Sales Development Representatives, and Customer Success Representatives. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation, and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the Nutanix portfolio and accelerate your career.
- Maximize the success of the Nutanix customers in the Irish & Scottish territory through proactive engagement and follow-up as well as reactive problem solving
- Attain a minimum of 100% of goals for customer check-ins, customer adoption and renewal rate
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer interactions and data
- Act as the customer’s advocate engaging other departments within Nutanix when necessary and ensuring successful resolution
- Meticulously manage time allowing you to achieve internal commitments and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including customer and internal calls, meetings, and customer research
- Constructively operate as part of a wider, cross-functional team to ensure the success of every customer
- Experience in high tech customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Technical Support, or Sales in the UK and Ireland.
- Proven track record of overachieving in a metrics-driven environment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, security, Cloud, and networking
- Ability to connect customers business objectives with the necessary technology capabilities to achieve them
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Support
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Experience working with software subscription customers in the UK & Ireland.
- Great earnings potential (with achievable targets and uncapped commission, tied to accelerators).
- Work in our new sales hub in Barcelona play a part in helping grow the office.
- Nice additional benefits (stock plan options, health insurance, pension, vacation, etc.)
- Hybrid and flexible work options.
- Work as part of a truly global team
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career.
- Fortune 100 top best businesses to work for & 4.1 ratings on Glassdoor.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.