Staff Consulting Architect - NV1 Clearance essential
Consulting Architect or Staff Consulting Architect Australia
The primary goal of APAC Nutanix Services is to ensure the success of our customers. The Services function engages customers in the pre-sales and post-sales stages to deliver high-valued outcomes in their software-defined data center (SDDC), hybrid cloud strategy and architecture. Besides helping customers implement Nutanix products successfully, the Services team, working with our partners, delivers migrations, private/hybrid cloud, VDI, and Tier 1 Application re-platforming solutions to enable truly software-defined data centers. The Nutanix Services function includes consulting, planning, design, implementation, integration and automation services as well as project management.
This consultant will be part of APAC Services team and deliver services that implement virtualization, cluster migration, private/hybrid cloud, automation, and orchestration for customers in Greater China. He will work with software developers and engineers to create scalable and reliable solutions for clients and partners.
- Billable Project work 70% of time
- Plan, design, and deliver virtualization solutions on Nutanix, automation and orchestration for customer’s private/hybrid cloud environments
- Participate in pre-sales and lead digital transformation workshops for large enterprises
- Create toolkits and best practice documents
- Up to 50% of travel
- A minimum of 10 years of industry experience, with minimum NV1 security clearance
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware or Hyper-V) is a must
- High comfort level using one or more automation tools or orchestration frameworks (e.g. VMware vRealize, Microsoft Systems Center Orchestrator, etc.)
- Strong coder with experience in one or more of the following languages: Perl/Python/Ruby/Java/Powershell
- Deep understanding and hands on experience with build automation and configuration management tools such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt
- Hands on experience with continuous deployment utilities such as Jenkins
- Experience with containers including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) Technologies
- Experience with vRO, Kubernetes and Mesosphere enterprise technologies
- Experience with Microsoft virtualization technologies and Azure pack.
- NV1 Clearance essential
- Experience in network virtualization with a focus on NSX or ACI or Palo Alto Networks
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
- Project management skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong communication skills and speaks local language fluently (native speaker).
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time in Aus and/or APAC
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.