Customer Success Engineer
About the role
The Customer Success Engineer is an exciting, brand new role where you’ll have a direct impact on current and future Nutanix products and solutions. You will focus on ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products and become the subject matter experts to help customers deeply understand a specific Nutanix technology to help move the conversation forward for the account manager and team. We are looking for motivators and go-getters who will improve our processes, our products, and ourselves who can quickly absorb solutions, empathy for customers, excellent communication skills, and a drive for continuous improvement.
As part of this dynamic team at Nutanix, you will be a technical representative of Nutanix select products who will provide technical support and guidance to our customers.
- Ability to learn fast, work collaboratively with others, and have excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Act as the subject matter expert on a narrow list of products to assist account manager on the inside and commercial to add value to the customer
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely using WebEx or Zoom
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify new opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions
- Participate in product capability assessment and validation when appropriate during the technical sales process
- You’ve earned a BS or Certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience
- You have 3-5 years of professional work experience
- You are proficient at communicating in written and spoken English
- You have knowledge of application and server virtualization, and cloud services
- You possess a passion for technology and learning: You’re curious by nature and often learning and/or teaching yourself something new in technology.
- You maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills: You’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams, effectively communicating everything from data points, technical product details, to delivering critical feedback.
- You’re flexible and adaptable: You don’t shy away from ambiguity and are able to adapt to change or new situations
- You are collaborative and coachable: You thrive is a collaborative environment and are often looking to gain knowledge from your colleagues, mentors management
- You come with a customer-first mindset: You're passionate about delivering a high-quality support experience and providing customers with the products they need to succeed. You are focused on value-added interaction with our customers toward ensuring effective adoption of our subscription products. The ideal candidate is passionate about serving customers
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.