QA automation Manager
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch Manager, QA Automation for SaaS and Engineering team. The position requires a highly dedicated individual and QA Automation expert who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to understand QA needs and automate those test cases. We are seeking a Senior QA Automation leader who has a strong interpersonal and communications skills. The position will examine, validate and test SaaS systems like Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, and Zuora etc.. to ensure that automations and customizations are scalable and reliable. This role will also define the testing process, performance monitoring strategy, and automation strategy for the SaaS team and leading the QA Automation Framework. This position is an exciting opportunity to set up SaaS team’s QA Automation strategy. You are willing to quickly learn new technical areas with each new technology stack, be flexible and able to overcome obstacles. We value those who can continuously learn new technologies and tools, solve problems, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes for SaaS Applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday etc.
- Define performance monitoring strategy and enforcing best practices for SaaS Applications using QA automation
- End to end responsibility for complete product quality for SaaS Applications using QA automations
- Define and validate security testing strategy and enforcing best practices for Salesforce, NetSuite, and Workday QA Automation
- Performs routine performance, regression and chaos testing tasks
- Define architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance testing Framework for SaaS Applications
- Create, advocate and coach test automation best practices to team members
- Design, automate, and execute tests on SaaS applications
- Report and drive increased test automation coverage in all areas
- Design, develop and code review automation tests and automation scripts
- Integrate several test platforms
- Set goals with the team, prioritize tasks, and own deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate with Development team, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and external stakeholders
- Integrate QA Automation in CI/CD process
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science
- 10+ years QA experience with one or more SaaS applications like SFDC, Workday, Netsuite, Zuora etc
- Knowledge of AccelQ would be plus
- Experience building automation and performance testing frameworks
- Develop automation Roadmap
- Develop performance guideline
- Experience conducting root cause analysis, working closely with software developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with CI software
- Experience with Git or other source control tools and good understanding of Version control, merging, branching
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.