Intern – People Development & Culture- 6 month placement - Start: June/July 2021 (based in the NL, Amsterdam)
As our People Development & Culture Interrn, you will be responsible for providing coordination support for learning events, offerings & training courses across EMEA. Being a part of a global team, you will have a strong international exposure & the opportunity to work on global projects as well. For this internship, we are looking for a candidate who could commit for 6 months, and you will be based in our EMEA Headquarter in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. Apply now to become a part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing IT environment where everyone makes an impact!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the coordination of People Development & Culture offerings across EMEA, including trainings and events
- Support the production of virtual trainings
- Providing support to DISC assessment-based team buildings across the region
- Supporting the design of EMEA-wide LinkedIn Learning campaign
- Coordinating documentation required for vendor engagements
- Handling registration and attendance data
- Keeping track of EMEA PDC metrics and preparing data for partner meetings
- Currently pursuing Masters degree in preferably Social & Organizational Psychology/HR/Business Administration
- Passionate to learn and grow by challenging yourself
- Resilient, ambitious and influential individual with a strong work ethic
- Strong drive and energy to dive into multiple projects
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Multi-tasker who loves to get things done
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Natural collaborator and communicator
- You’re fluent in English/French or German would be a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.