Sales Support Manager
The Sales Support Manager is responsible for managing the Sales Support and Shared Services regional team which directly supporting Nutanix Field Sales Representative(s) globally.
In this role you will supervise and lead a team of Sales Support Representatives whose objective is to drive productivity and efficiency gains for Nutanix sales by assisting with operational tasks such as quote management, ad-hoc back office administrative tasks and special sales programs that assist in moving sales cycles forward.
As a manager you will focus on day-to-day operations within a specific region while providing a global support and staying within specified SLA’s and KPIs. You will also work in conjunction with internal and external partners to improve velocity of business and create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and partners.
- Understand internal customers’ expectations and requirements
- Support your field, channel and distribution partners to ensure opportunities maintain a high-velocity, quotes are delivered on-time and Salesforce.com is accurate
- Meet and exceed SLAs regarding quote delivery and accuracy for Nutanix sales
- Provide accurate weekly activity updates to Nutanix Leadership
- Surface any quote related challenges immediately to Nutanix Leadership for remediation
- Manage deal velocity and approvals
- Support our Global Sales Organization on pricing related to strategic programs and initiatives.
- Lead enhancement projects alongside internal development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven ability to provide exceptional high-end customer service
- 3+ years of team lead or management experience
- Deal Desk experience is a plus
- Experience in enterprise technology sales is a plus
- Ability to organize and preplan each day
- Knowledge of Enterprise CRM software such as SFDC would be an added advantage
- Proactive in finding new and innovative ways to perform job duties
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Conversational and written English skills
- Microsoft Excel
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.