Order processing Administrator
Role and Responsibilities:
This individual would be providing Order Processing for the Asia Pacific region, followed by supporting EMEA & AMER regions.
- Managing APAC Account with up to 500 unique orders and 100 customers in a fiscal period
- Subject matter expert to quote to just before order fulfillment for APAC accounts
- Dealing routinely with Letters of Credit, export license regulations and country-specific import requirements
- Reviewing purchase order teams and conditions for company protection
- Reviewing orders and opportunities for compliance including pricing, terms and contract specifications
- Entering information into SFDC
- Using SFDC to review sales against orders and quotations
- Monitor and advise Finance and Accounting on revenue recognitions and commission implications
- Identify and implement improvement processes to increase order processing operational efficiency
- Work with Order Fulfillment to coordinate product shipments and resolve issues with freight forwarders as needed in the time zone
- Generate statistics on volume transactions and order error rejection reports as needed
- Interact directly with Partners and Distributors and solving problems or directing them to the appropriate parties for resolution
- Communicate as necessary all order acknowledgements, booking reports, as required
- Working to resolve queries based on various process workflows & logical thinking
- Maintain data hygiene for accounts, contacts, leads in SFDC through automated and manual approach
- 4+ years of industry experience in Sales Operations or Sales
- Strong database and MS – office skills. Ability to learn systems quickly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Must be highly motivated and flexible in order to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Systems Knowledge and experience:
- MS Excel and other MS office applications
Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.