HR Business Partner - ASEAN
Nutanix is looking for a Regional People Business Partner (HRBP) to support our ASEAN Sales team. Wearing multiple hats, the HRBP would play the role of a trusted advisor, an enterprise change partner, a human capital developer and a culture evangelist.
What We Can Offer
- Empowerment and platform to shape and influence people decisions.
- High level of organizational visibility through engagement with the business leadership team.
- Competitive remuneration and developmental opportunities.
- Exposure working with regional and global teams.
- Part of a growing organization with strong work ethics, commitment, and empowerment.
Working within a matrixed environment, the HRBP will be responsible for providing strategic HR advisory to the business stakeholders and partnering them to foster an engaged and high-performance culture. With Nutanix being a high growth organization, we are also looking for the incumbent to contribute to the design and implementation of HR initiatives / programs that enhances the business’ performance and success. Operating within a lean team, a “willingness to roll up your sleeve” aptitude would be necessary.
- Part of the leadership team for the assigned customer population, where the hire would engage in regular business reviews to shape and influence on people related decisions.
- Educate and influence business stakeholders on HR initiatives and programs, from talent acquisition to leadership development, active performance management, succession and workforce planning, total rewards management and employee relations.
- Partner with the business to drive employee engagement and cultivate a positive work culture.
- Drive people leadership effectiveness through coaching, development initiatives and series of bite-sized training programs.
- Collaborate with the respective Center of Excellence (CoEs) within the People Function to enhance the existing HR processes and deliver on business outcomes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices for knowledge sharing and adoption within Nutanix.
What are we looking for?
- Share our corporate values of being Hungry, Humble, Honest with a Heart as well as integrity.
- A degree in HRM with about 8-12 years of HR business partnering experience. Incumbent should have demonstrated track record in employee engagement, performance management, talent development and change management. Candidates with some HR consulting experience will be ideal.
- Good understanding of the labor regulations and best practices within the ASEAN market.
- Strong business acumen and stakeholders’ management skills.
- Demonstrates good proficiency in handling and analyzing data, leveraging tools like Tableau and Excel to generate insights and influence business decisions.
- Demonstrates a bias for action with ability to plan and prioritize, juggle multiple priorities, anticipate issues and resolve conflicts/problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong team player, with demonstrated ability to influence, build rapport and trust with peers and various stakeholders across the organization.
- Positive and growth mindset, where you exhibit openness and a willingness to innovate and experiment as well as share knowledge and best practices with team.
Does this sound like you? Let's talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.