End User Computing (EUC)/Frame Portfolio Specialist
End User Computing (EUC)/Frame Portfolio Specialist
We are expanding and growing our portfolio specialist team in the Northeast US and Canada – The End User Computing (EUC)/Frame specializes in Nutanix Frame and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). As a Portfolio Specialist at Nutanix, you will be a technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly Nutanix multi product sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned segment. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix technologies.
About the team
Our Portfolio Specialist organization is customer-focused technical sales professionals who provide consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers and Nutanix channel partners. Our Portfolio Specialist organization collaborates and partners with our sales teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings. This team also acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the Nutanix sales teams, business partners, and customers.
- Implement sales and Go-to-Market strategies for Nutanix Frame for Public Sector.
- Present, demonstrate and help execute proof of concepts for Nutanix Frame and drive customer engagements from early conversations to decision making evaluations.
- Design and implement Nutanix Frame solutions by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects and Nutanix Consulting Services.
- Own the sales revenue targets for Nutanix Frame in your assigned region and work alongside field sales teams to grow the Nutanix Frame business.
- Drive sales and adoption through sales-led activities such as targeted account planning, account management and replicating product success at scale.
- Lead TCO and ROI conversations with customers and field teams as opportunities progress from through the sales cycle.
- Influence Nutanix Frame strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software solution sales and pre/post-sales.
- Enterprise Account Pre-sales experience
- Experience supporting enterprise Data Center products with focus on Networking/Security and practical understanding of Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud architectures.
- Land and expand account management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams, leveraging company resources to drive sales and solve customer challenges.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience with End-user computing (EUC)/VDI/DaaS)
- Job requires about 30% of travel
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or Google clouds, as well as with Citrix, VMware, Microsoft and/or other virtualized end-user computing technologies including Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills with a penchant for organization, constant follow-up and attention to detail
- Preferred knowledge of the following:
- Datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, compute, and networking
- Data Center Networking, Security (Next Generation Firewall, IPS/IDS, Monitoring) and Data Center Virtualization.
- SDN market including; Cisco ACI, VMware NSX, Microsegmentation, Distributed Firewall, Service Insertion
- HCI architectures, specifically the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Architecture and VMware Virtualization Architecture
A successful Sales Specialist will be a/have:
- Networking and Security architect - The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the data center infrastructure, networking and application security space is required.
- Cloud Trust - Demonstrated knowledge of networking, security and industry compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions is preferred.
- Technical breadth - Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management are preferred.
- Collaborative - Able to work cohesively with members of the Nutanix sales, services, and marketing organizations and Nutanix partners is required.
- Excellent Communicator - Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills is required.
- Executive Presence - Validated experience engaging with senior level executives is preferred.
- Performer - Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations is required.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.