We have an exciting opportunity for Program Manager to join our team in Ireland. The role will manage the entire lifecycle of technical certification programs, including definition, design, development, release, maintenance, and retirement. Additionally, responsible for ensuring that all go to market tasks related to an exam release are completed according to an established timeline.
The Program Manager will collaborate on processes by which a certification’s lifecycle can be made repeatable and scalable. Serving as the key representative for specific technical certification programs, the Program Manager will interface with course development, subject matter experts, stakeholders, external vendors and psyshometricians.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and ensure the successful and on-time completion of all tasks.
- Work with internal team and delivery vendor to build, QA, and publish exams.
- Maintain exam documentation, including final source documents and documentation of exam-related issues.
- Manage localization process and vendors.
- Work with delivery vendor to ensure functionality and resolve any issues.
- Work with operations to resolve exam escalations.
- Implement and ensure assessment best practices in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of Nutanix certification exams.
- Combine strategic and creative thinking with efficient, time-sensitive execution to drive creation of Nutanix certification exams.
- Monitor exam performance (including exam and item-level statistics, quality control, content relevance, editing, proofing, etc.) and create strategies to improve quality throughout the exam lifecycle.
- Help manage participants in the design, development, and review of the certification exams, and facilitate the activities of these cross-functional working teams.
- Manage vendors and partners in all matters relating to planning, design, development, delivery, and evaluation activities.
- Communicate program development and performance status to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide training and support on assessment development tools.
- Ensure coordination and alignment with various internal and external groups for delivery of certifications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in program management.
- Strong project management experience, knowledge of Smartsheet preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Testing and Certification experience preferred.
- Assessment knowledge preferred, especially performance assessment.
- Basic understanding of statistics and the ability to interpret statistics.
- Ability to manage schedules and commitments.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.