Systems Reliability Engineer - 2021 Summer Internship
The Systems Reliability Engineering (SRE) team acts as our customer’s champion and provides top level customer support. The team supports our customers and systems in the field to provide an enriched and successful product experience.
This is a full-time summer internship starting in May 2021.
- Work technical cases independently and as a team. This will include remotely troubleshooting customer’s technical issues, searching documentation, testing features, and collaborating with our technology partners.
- Assist SREs with recreates and lab set-up.
- Validate and review knowledge base articles, under direction of a mentor.
- Create and update engineering tickets based on feedback from customers and partner implementations
- Create and review internal documentation. This can include new hire documents, training documents and problem determination documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of networking, virtualization, or Linux required. Understanding of all three preferred.
- The passion & ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with huge potential.
Qualifications and Experience:
Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Networking, Systems Administration, Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.